College Admissions And Transfers


Post-secondary schools include:

  • University
  • Community college,
  • CEGEP, institute
  • Private university, career college, academy, school or training institution and
    ESL/FSL and other language training

An international student in a post-secondary schools may considering their school while they are on a study permit. The decision to change the school can be due to of the following reasons but not limited to:

  • Would like to opt for a better school
  • Would like to change course
  • Would like to change City or Province
  • Future Job Prospects
  • Internship in different city, etc.

If they do consider changing their post-secondary school, they need to ensure that the school they are changing to is a Designated Learning Institute and the student is eligible for the institute and course they want to opt for. It is mandatory to inform the IRCC each time a student changes the school.

They do not need to apply to change the study permit if they are changing schools only, but they do need to inform.

If the student decides to move to a school in Quebec, they must obtain a Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ)

Choosing a college in a new country can be challenging and we are here to help the students in making the right decision. We can help them to get a college transfer if they would like to change their school.

As professional immigration consultants in Canada we can also help the students to get their schools transfers done to one of the best designated institutions in Canada. Keeping student’s career choice in mind, we have been able to assist more than 10,000 students in making the right choice with their choice of institution when it comes to admissions and transfers. With exclusive tie ups with many colleges and schools in Canada, we have been shaping careers of students from more than 15 years.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with our team of professionals to help you in your college transfers, admissions or any visa or immigration related queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Get Consultation Now!

LMIA/Work Permit

LMIA(Labour Market Impact Assessment) is a certificate issued by the Government of Canada for foreign workers to obtain a work permit. Canadian work permit visa : 

Read More »

Provincial Nominee Program

Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) is a way to obtain Canadian Permanent Residence and it allows the Provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate

Read More »

Study Permit Extension

STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION A study permit is a certificate issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that requires students to study in Canada from

Read More »